Table of Contents
Message 2 Faith Oyedepo
Topic: Securing your Glorious marital destiny
Satan’s target is to steal, kill and destroy, many people today carry the baggage of different ideologies of marriage and heartbreak, that Will be minus you in Jesus’ name. The number of children born out of wedlock today is the highest in history, you find people cohabiting without getting marriage neglecting God’s agenda for marriage, from the beginning it was not so. Hebrews 13:4 marriage is honorable, PROVERBS 18:24 He that findeth wife findeth a good thing, Deuteronomy 32:20. One Will chase a thousand 2 ten thousand. What God says from the beginning if you agree to his word shall be restored to you! Your lost years in past relationships shall be restored to you. However just as it is with every blessing released to you and I will have a part to secure it.
Secure means to free something from the risk of loss or danger or attack. Your glorious marriage destiny shall not be lost in Jesus’ name.
What is expected of me?
This year makes it 40 years we have been married, listen very well as I am interested in your glorious marriage! God has brought you to this convention to restore your marital destiny.
To access marital density
1. Locate your plan and purposes: Proverbs 29:18 where there is no vision the people perish. Locate Gods plan for your life! If you have not discovered your own purpose how will you move with the Person you want o to marry? Where are you going? Have you discovered what you created for? What is your assignment in life?
Locate your assignment, your vision your calling, to dress and keep was Adams assignment. Follow your assignment first before you get to marriage why? Because marriage requires alignment of their vision, two cannot become 1 if they are two different designations and directions. Locate God’s plan for your life.
2. Go for knowledge: Hosia 4:6 my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Knowledge now expertise and skill acquired by training nor experience. Lack of adequate knowledge concerning marriage is the reason for the high rate of divorce today. John 8:32 know the truth and this truth shall set you free. Divorce is very costly, you won’t pay such price in Jesus name. Divorce is a violation of God’s covenant of marriage. Don’t get to marriage under pressure because your mates are marriage you are not your mates you are unique. I pray you will not have a marital accident in Jesus name. Gods servant Bishop Oyedepo read 7 books concerning marriage which has helped in our marriage today. Go for counseling so that your marital destiny is not canceled.
3. Engage in prayer Jeremiah 33:3 Psalms 97:5 commit your ways to God including your marriage. Go to God before you even make decisions Genesis 24:7 ask in faith not in fear! Also pray for someone else going through a similar situation Job 42:10 God turn Jobs captivity when he prayed for his friends.
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
4. Be active in Kingdom service Matthew 6:23 seek ye first Gods kingdom other things like marital breakthrough shall be added unto you. Serve God with focus, not that you serve in different units shopping for a wife. Shout no more, No!!
When you go back to your location serve God not just by name but active in service.
Don’t compromise your faith because of marriage don’t say he is changing gradually. Be at the right place at the right time, and always be on time where you are supposed to be serving. You cannot secure purpose in an ungodly setting. Ruth, Esther etc have great character that’s how they secured their glorious marriage.
Hold your spouse’s heart with caution with Godly patterns and boundaries during dating. Don’t go there where you not supposed to be, don’t touch sensitive parts of a woman you are not married to. Say no, No!! Take a stand in Jesus name.
Package yourself properly, set boundaries to your body preserve for the appointed time. Dress properly, young ladies don’t dress like a grandmother and you seeking marriage. Men don’t fly your shirt walking around carelessly with slippers. Be simple and smart
6. Be Joyful: Joy makes you attractive, if you wear a strong face you prolong tour waiting period. Don’t be rude or downsize anybody, say no but not rude! Don’t say ‘You ke’
I love you all – Faith Oyedepo