TOPIC — Rapture: The Marriage Of The Lamb [RCCG Sunday School STUDENT Manual, 5th August 2018]
BIBLE PASSAGE: Revelations 19:1-14 (Sunday School STUDENT Manual August 5 2018)
MEMORY VERSE:“And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.” –Revelation 19:9b (scroll down for RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL 5TH AUGUST 2018 HYMN)
1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.
3 And again they said, Alleluia. And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.
4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Marriage, in this context, symbolises the union between Christ and the Church (Ephesians 5:22-32). It is, however, important to note that the second coming of Christ with the Saints to reign on earth is the next event after the Marriage Supper of the Lamb. May the Holy Spirit teach us and bless us richly as we look at this topic in details (Daniel 7:13; 1Timothy 6:14; Acts 1:10-11).
1. What, when and where is the marriage?
2. Importance and qualification for the marriage.
WHAT, WHEN AND WHERE IS THE MARRIAGE?
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb is the Lamb is the consummation of the union between Christ, the Bridegroom and the Church (without spot or wrinkles) (Ephesians 5:27; Revelations 19:1-14; Matthew 22:1-14; Matthew 25:1-13). It is one of the greatest biblical prophesies. The Marriage will take place after the rapture and before the second coming of Christ (with the saints) to the earth (Revelations 19:1-21). Christ is the Bridegroom. The wife is the redeemed or saints of all ages who will have part in the first resurrection and who will live in the New Jerusalem forever (Revelations 21:2, 2:9-10).
IMPORTANCE AND QUALIFICATION FOR THE MARRIAGE
The marriage is important for the following reasons:
1. To assemble the saints for the last supper with Christ (Matthew 26:29).
2. To present the just of all ages to God, the Father, and fulfil their main eternal purpose (John 17:12).
3. To wipe away tears from the faces of the saints (Revelations 7:17; 21:4)
4. To take away the saints from the earth before the activities of the anti-Christ and the great tribulation (Isaiah 57:1).
Those who will qualify for the Marriage Supper of the Lamb must be those who belong to Christ (2Corinthians 5:17), earnestly desiring His second coming and watching (Matthew 25:1-13). Those whose patience and visions are not darkened. Those who do not get distracted and lose focus completely before the Bridegroom comes. Those whose holiness is not polluted and their garment not stained. Those whose garment is righteousness and always right on time (Matthew 21:10-14; Revelations 21:8-27; Hebrews 12:14). Those that obey His commandments and whose citizenship is in Heaven (Revelations 22:14-15; Ephesians 2:16; Matthew 7:21-23).
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb, like all biblical prophecies, will be fulfilled. Our Lord Jesus Christ will have His last supper with the Church without spots or wrinkles. Are you a member of His kingdom? Do you earnestly desire it? You cannot afford to miss it. Pray to God to keep you standing in Him and count you worthy of this great and unique event.
1. Who qualifies for the marriage?
2. Name four important reasons for the Marriage?
RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL 5TH AUGUST 2018 HYMN
1. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
O how I love Thee well,
I am happy, it makes me glad
To rejoice at Thy birth.
2. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day, Thy friendship suits me well,
Both young and old will sing Thy song,
We long for Sunday School.
3. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Christ was Thy first teacher,
The Holy Spirit, great teacher,
Does manifest in thee.
4. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
This testimony is sure,
That God, the Father Almighty,
Poured His blessing on Thee.
5. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
Though the sun be so bright,
Or if the clouds black with rain,
I’ll be in Sunday School.
6. O Sunday School, on the Lord’s day,
I rejoice to see Thee,
Will thou pass over me today?
Without my being blest?
Topic:Love Locks Bible in a Year: Songs of Songs 6–8 Galatians 4 Place me like …
Enjoy Daily Prayers and
- Open Heavens Daily Devotional
- Billy Graham Daily Devotional
- Our Daily Bread Devotionals
- UCB Word for Today Devotionals
- In touch Ministries Daily Devotionals
- My Utmost For His Highest Daily Devotionals
- All Rccg Live programs and Events
- Rccg Sunday School Manuals ( Weekly Teacher and Students Manuals )
- Winner Chapel Daily Covenant Hours and Programs
- Dclm Pastor Kumugi Daily Manna Devotional
- Seeds Of Destiny Daily Devotional
- Spirit Meat Rev. Olusola Areogun Daily Devotional
- CAC living Water Daily Devotional Guides
- CAC Weekly Sunday School Manuals
- Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotionals
- Our Daily Journey Devotionals
- Turning Point Today Daily Devotionals
- Christian Useful Secrets Tips
- Worship Video Musics and songs
- Ray Stedman Daily Devotional
- Pastor Benny Hinn Inspirational Teachings
- Bishop David Oyedepo Inspirational Teachings
- Pastor Rick Warren Daily Hope Devotional
- Pastor Faith Oyedepo Motivational Messages
- Daily Devotions Etc