COVENANT HOUR OF PRAYER- 9th November, 2018
We also invite you to read testimonies from our Testimony Archive page to build your faith. If you would like to submit your testimony of God’s goodness in your life, please visit our Submit A Testimony page. Alternatively, if you would like to Submit a Prayer Request, please visit the page here. Our God is a prayer answering God and we believe he will surely grant you the desires of your heart in Jesus name.
The Prayer Points below are for the Covenant Hour of Prayer for Thursday, 8th November, 2018.
1 Father, in the name of Jesus and by the Blood of the Lamb, we cast out every evil beast seeking to manipulate our new converts and new members from being established in this Church all through this year: Ezekiel 34:25
Father, in the name of Jesus, visit all our services with notable miracles through high praise all through this month, thereby drafting abiding multitudes into this Church: Exodus 15:11
Father, thank you for perfect weather condition all through Shiloh 2017: Job 37:22
Father, through Shiloh 2018, launch this Commission into higher realms of global impact: Genesis 22:16-18
Topic: Prayer, Live Wire Of Any Growing Church
– Know that you are investing into eternity by your ever-prompt response to every of God’s instructions.
Just like Abraham. And the result was generational blessings. Gen.12:1,4 , Gen. 22:2 – 3, Exo. 3:15
Matt. 6:33 is the Jack pot of life. It is an ever winning mystery.
Nuggets for the day –
* It is not just prayers that count, but the prayer of faith. Jam. 5:15
* Every prayer line that is void of faith, holds no water. It is just a religious torture. Jam. 1:6 – 7
*A cry is not what counts in prayer, but the cry of faith. Matt. 9:27 – 29
* Our answers are released according to the faith content of our prayer. Matt. 9:29
* Christ’s response to every prayer is – Do you believe? And if the answer is in the affirmative, then your desire is granted.
* We must be committed to pray faith – incubated and faith- fired prayers. 1Jh. 5:14
* We are not praying off course by demanding that all men be saved. It is His will. 1Tim. 2:4, 2Pet. 3:9
* Don’t give any occasion to the devil by doubting the integrity of God’s word. Jam. 1:6 – 7
* Settle down first to stir up your faith in God’s word before you pray.
*We understand that every divine agenda delivers absolutely by faith. Lk. 1:45
* It takes the hand of God to deliver the plan of God. Jh. 15:5, 1Kings. 8:15
* And it takes faith to engage the hand of God. Isa. 53:1, Jh. 6:28 – 29
* It also takes faith to silence every opposition that is ever on the increase. 1Cor. 16:9, Ephe. 6:16
* Know that God specializes in strange works and strange acts. Therefore, don’t mock this move. The hand of God is in it. Isa. 28:21 – 22
*Whatever God did yesterday, He is able to do today if we believe Him for it. Heb. 13:8, Exo. 12:41
* This time tomorrow, we will be harvesting unprecedented multitudes in all our churches worldwide. 2Kings 7:1
CHECK OUT THE RETURNS FROM KINGDOM SERVICE
1) Commitment to Kingdom advancement endeavours is key to the supernatural advancement of the Saints.
– It is the most profitable venture in life. It brings the saints into favour with God. Ps. 30:7, Gen. 39:5,21, Gen. 41:40,41
2) Supernatural supply is the entitlement of every kingdom advancement addict. Matt. 6:33
3) Engagement in kingdom advancement endeavours decks believers with honour. Prov. 14:28, 1Sam. 2:30
4) It decks believers with glory.
– In the growth of the church lies the glory of the saints. Jer. 30:18 – 21
– Every partaker of the growth of the church will be a partaker of her glory. Therefore, no shame and reproach will be mentioned with you again.
5) Commitment to Kingdom advancement endeavours makes giants of believers. Dan. 12:3
There is a rise of an army of giants from this platform. Joel2:2
Your day of showing forth is now. Lk. 1:80
Therefore, don’t mind the mockers, keep making moves for God and He will keep making you. Gal. 6:9, Heb. 12:2