Table of Contents
Support the Good work on this Blog Donate in $ God Bless you[jetpack_subscription_form title="GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL" subscribe_text="JOIN OTHER CHRISTIANS GET UPDATE BY EMAIL" subscribe_button="Sign Me Up" show_subscribers_total="1"]
RCCG JUNIOR ZEAL FOR 2022/2023
AGE 4-8 TEACHER’S MANUAL
SUNDAY 21ST OF MAY, 2023
LESSON THIRTY EIGHT (38)
TOPIC: REVISION 6/ SUMMARY
– Revise the previous lessons with the children
– Ask the questions to ensure the lessons have been well understood
– Tell your class to review the previous lessons during the week before the revision day
THIRD INTERACTIVE SESSION
Please note the following:
1. Make the interactive session interesting.
2. Ensure that they ask questions about topics not well understood
3. Teachers should prepare their own questions based on what has been taught
4. Ensure that there is a small gift to be given to whoever has done well
5. Give room for suggestions that can make Sunday School more interesting and interactive.
6. How well have they been able to understand the personality of the Holy Spirit in their daily Christian lives.
– Ask the children to recite memory verse from lesson 33-37
– Ask the children to mention the lesson topics from lesson 33-37
– Ask the children for the text for each lesson
– Ask the children for the body of the lesson