Table of Contents
Morning impartation service Bishop Oyedepo
Morning impartation service Bishop Oyedepo During Youth Alive Convention IYAC 2022
The word comes to us John 1:1 as fire
The word comes to us as power impacting on our lives dealing with issues John 6:63, Isaiah 34:16 Ezekiel 2:2
God appears to his people through his word, Deuteronomy 28:1 Deuteronomy 8:18
Jeremiah 29:11 I know the plans I have for you
Topic: The lifeline of Christianity Captioned Empowerment with the spirit of love.
Anchor on the law and the prophets Matthew 22:40
Paul the apostle was espousing this in 1 Corinthians 13:1 Charity failed not. No one will ever be more accomplished in life than his Love for God, faith works by love. Love is the greatest
While Peter yet spake the spirit fell on Him. 1 Corinthians 2:9 without a heart for God you can’t make a mark. Romans 8:13 owe no man nothing but to love one another. Love is God’s hidden secrete for fulfilling e Law and when the law is fulfilled you are on your way to the topmost top. Romans 13:10, 1 John 4:16 he is wrapped up, cocooned in love. He becomes an immovable man, you dwell in love you dwell in God and become an impossible dare to the devil. Get tied up with God. Is your love for God that is the seal of Dominion. Winners Church IYAC 2022 Message on Kinds of Wisdom
Support the Good work on this Blog Donate in $ God Bless you[jetpack_subscription_form title="GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL" subscribe_text="JOIN OTHER CHRISTIANS GET UPDATE BY EMAIL" subscribe_button="Sign Me Up" show_subscribers_total="1"]
What is Love?
1. A God-first lifestyle Matthew 22:23
2. Kingdom priority lifestyle
3. Placing God above all else luke 14:26
4. Identified with Jesus Openly and unashamed
5. Loving what God loves the most John 21:16
How powerful is the virtue of Love?
1. It makes us indestructible.
2. Love is a failure-proof force 1 Corinthians 13:8
3. It enhances our divine nature content Ephesians 3:17
4. Causes all things to work together for our good 1 John 3:18
What are the divine Prof of true love
1. Love his word psalms 119:97, Verse 162,
2. Serve Him
3. You will love his house
4. Promoting the kingdom with our resources. If you are not a giver you are not lover. God so love the world He gave. Plan your life plan your giving
While love is a choice yet our love must be empowered to stand the test of time 2 Timothy 1:7 the power of faith love and sound mind