Topic: The Deprivation In Depression
[Seeds of Destiny 9 December 2019]
There can be no revelation in depression, and there can be no inspiration in dejection.
SCRIPTURE: “Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.” – Isaiah 12:3
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: There can be no revelation in depression, and there can be no inspiration in dejection.
Depression connotes the feeling of severe despondency and dejection. It is a state of acute unhappiness, sadness, misery, despair, gloominess or discouragement.
It is critical to note that depression is more disastrous than disease. As a matter of fact, depression can affect the brain (clinical depression) and also lead to madness or insanity. It has been recorded that depression has been a major cause of suicides all over the world.
Depression is a major deprivation of life and destiny. This is why our anchor Scripture above reveals that with joy we can draw water… This implies that with depression we cannot draw water (Isaiah 12:3)
The meaning is, there can be no revelation in depression, and there can be no inspiration in dejection. It is in excitement that you locate insight. When an anointed person suddenly decides to give in to depression, the anointing on him will begin to dry up (Psalms 16:11).
Depression deprives the depressed of vitality and wellness whereas Joy is therapeutic and excitement is medicinal.
Beloved, anything that tampers with your joy tampers with your life. Fight it!
Today, I prophesy to you that you shall escape every trap of depression set to cause you disaster in this month of December, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: There can be no revelation in depression, and there can be no inspiration in dejection.
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
1. No matter the situation, never give room to depression. Depression is not an option, neither is it a solution.
2. Joy or excitement is not a gift but a choice. So, determine to be happy always. Be an excited, exciting and excitable person.
3. Avoid anything or anyone that is a source of depression and embrace anything or anyone that is a source of joy because sadness is contagious, and so is joy.
4. Whenever you sense any trace of depression, worship God or play a worship song. Nothing suppresses depression like God’s Presence.
5. Pray in the Holy Ghost too to turn on the tap of joy.
PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from the spirit of depression and hopelessness. Clothe me Lord with the garment of excitement. Let every situation that is a source of heaviness in my life end today. I receive the grace to be an excited, exciting and excitable person, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.