THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD (RCCG)
50 DAYS OF FASTING AND PRAYER GUIDE
FROM JANUARY 11TH – 1ST MARCH 2023
BIBLE TEXT: “And it came to pass, when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee, before I be taken away from thee. And Elisha said, I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me. And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so. And it came to pass, as they still went on, and talked, that, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire, and horses of fire, and parted them both asunder; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven. And Elisha saw it, and he cried, My father, my father, the chariot of Israel, and the horsemen thereof. And he saw him no more: and he took hold of his own clothes, and rent them in two pieces”. 2 Kings 2:9-12
Each year comes with its own uniqueness. With the prophetic declarations for Year 2023, and because of the anointing for double portion that has been released for greater exploits, the year has promised to be a season of Wonderful encounters. However, from the above passage, there is no glory without a price: Elisha paid the price to receive his own double portion. The table is now set for every one of us to receive our own portions as much as we desire – beginning with the 50 days fasting announced by our General Overseer, Daddy E. A Adeboye.
RCCG FASTING AND PRAYER POINTS 13TH FEBRUARY 2023
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
DAY 34: MONDAY 13TH FEBRUARY
TOPIC: DIVINE PROMOTION
BIBLE TEXT(S): PSALM 75:3-7
INTRODUCTION: True promotion comes from God. When God promotes neither man nor any power can bring it down because God is the pillar upon which the promoted is sustained. It is the one God promotes that can help to lift others up without falling.
- Father, I thank You for promoting Your people in their various positions.
- Father, You are the pillar that hold my life, give me grace never to fall down, in Jesus name.
- Father, You promoted Esther, please grant me favour and lift up my head. Take me to the place of honour, in Jesus name.
- Overnight You changed the destiny of Esther. Father change my story for good very soon, in Jesus name.
Father, raise up many of Your children, especially my fellow brethren whose head were bowed down, in Jesus name.
- Father, do not allow me to make any mistake like Queen Vashti. Don’t take me out of Your presence, glory and honour, in Jesus name. – Esther 1:19
- Father, I am tired of the valley. By Your power take me to the mountain top of my life, ministry and career, in Jesus name.
- Esther was promoted for the deliverance of many. Father please promote me for the deliverance of those who are connected to my lifting, in Jesus name.
- Father, prepare me for the challenges and responsibilities associated with the higher position You have ordained for me, in Jesus name.
- Father, equip me with spiritual, moral and intellectual virtues required to rise and excel into the higher level of responsibility, in Jesus name.
- Father according to Your word in Deuteronomy 28:13, I shall be the head never the tail, in Jesus name.
- Father, open the book of remembrance concerning me as You did for Mordecai and reward me for all my good deeds, in Jesus name. – Esther 6:1-3
- Father, please put the spirit of error upon my enemy that will overturn their wicked devise upon their own head, in Jesus name. – Esther 6:4-14
- Father deliver me from the spirit of foolishness and wickedness that will bring down my life, in Jesus name. – Esther 7:7-9
- As Haman fell from grace to grass and to the grave, let my unrepentant enemies fall, in Jesus name. – Esther 7:10
- I command all oppositions against my promotion to lose their power of influence, in Jesus name.