Topic: Prayer For Your Community/Neighbourhood
(Open Heaven 1 August 2020)
Memorise: That our garners may be full, affording all manner of store: that our sheep may bring forth thousands and ten thousands in our streets: – Psalm 144:13
Read: Romans 12:15-16 (KJV)
15 Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
Bible in One Year: 2 Kings 20:21
Open Heaven 1 August 2020 Saturday MESSAGE:
1. Father, thank You for my community/neighborhood. Thank You for the local government officials, elected representatives and all leaders within the community.
2. Father, I take over this community/neighborhood for You. As I preach the gospel in this neighborhood, let everyone give their lives to You in the mighty name of Jesus.
3. Father, increase the rate of development of my community/neighborhood. Let it become the home of great discoveries and successes.
4. Father, arrest every witch or wizard operating within or around my community/neighborhood with Your fire.
5. Father, make this neighborhood free from crime and every form of unrest in the mighty name of Jesus.
6. Father, make me a spiritual and financial blessing to the people of my community.
7. Father, let us only have cause to celebrate with each other, rather than mourn in this neighborhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
8 Father, don’t let any disease break out in this neighborhood.
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
9. Father, let there be love amongst us in this neighborhood.
10. I bless the ground of this neighborhood; it will only yield good things for us in the mighty name of Jesus.
11. I pray that the leaders of this community will lead us with the fear of God.
12. Your special prayer request for your community/neighborhood.
I stand in agreement with you today and pray that the Lord will grant all your requests concerning your community/neighbourhood, in the mighty name of Jesus.
Open Heaven 1 August 2020 Saturday Action Point:
Be a shining light in your community.
Open Heaven 1 August 2020 Saturday Hymn 18: My Faith Looks Up To Thee
My faith looks up to thee,
thou Lamb of Calvary,
now hear me while I pray,
take all my guilt away,
O let me from this day
be wholly thine.
May thy rich grace impart
strength to my fainting heart,
my zeal inspire;
as thou hast died for me,
O may my love to thee
pure, warm, and changeless be,
a living fire.
While life’s dark maze I tread,
and griefs around me spread,
be thou my guide;
bid darkness turn to day,
wipe sorrow’s tears away,
nor let me ever stray
from thee aside.
When ends life’s transient dream,
when death’s cold, sullen stream
shall o’er me roll,
blest Savior, then, in love,
fear and distrust remove;
O bear me safe above,
a ransomed soul.