Support the Good work on this Blog Donate in $ God Bless you
Table of Contents
TOPIC: ARISE AND SHINE
Arise and Shine is a Divine Expectations – Isaiah 60:1.
To arise means the following:
1. To Someone Sleeping – It means to “Wake Up”.
2. For Someone Sitting or Stagnant or Limited – It means to “Stand Up”.
3. For Someone that needs Relocation – It means to “Change Position” (Genesis 26:1).
4. For Someone that wants to Shine – It means to “First Arise”.
Isaiah 60:1 says: Arise, Shine for thy Light has come and the Glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
To Shine means to: Emit or Reflect Light.
To Shine means to: Distinguish in an Activity or Excel in Quality or Appearance.
Als0 see; open-heaven-25-september-2023
WHAT CAN MAKE SOMEONE SHINE OR HOW CAN I SHINE?
1. Before you can Shine, you must first become Light – John 8:12; John 1:4.
You need Jesus Christ to Shine – John 15: 5(b).
2. Before you can Shine, you must be Polished.
3. Before you can Shine, you must be washed.
Naaman, could not Shine until he was washed in River Jordan – 2 Kings 5:14
4. Before you can Shine, you must be Purified and Refined.
If you are a Child of God, you are a Gold and not Wood – Psalms 66:12; Titus 2:14
5. Before you can Shine, you must be Diligent.
You need to work Harder as Lazy People can’t go far.
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
6. Before you can Shine, you need Oil – Holy Oil.
David Shined after he was Anointed – Psalms 89:20; 1 Samuel 16:13.
7. Before you can Shine, the Gift of God in your Life can make you Shine.
I. The Strength of Samson made him to Shine.
II. The Wisdom of Solomon made him to Shine – Ecclesiastes 8:1; Daniel 12:3
III. The Patience of Job made him to Shine – Job 14:14
IV. The Faith of Abraham made him to Shine.
V. The Courage of David made him to Shine.
It is Possible to Shine and to Outshine – Hebrews 1:9
Everyone that you meet in Life is either a Blessing to you or a Lesson!
Also see; open-heaven-23-september-2023
WHEN YOU ARISE, YOU CAN GO THROUGH DIFFERENT LOCATION
1. You can go Forward or Backward.
2. You can go to the Right or to the Left.
3. You can move Upwards or Downwards.
Some People are not where God wanted them to be – Abraham, Jacob, Isaac etc
Where did God wants you to be?
He said come to me all ye that Labour and are Heavy Ladened – Matthew 11:28
My Prayer is that God will relocate you to your Duty Post tonight!
WATCH OUT FOR THE VIDEO EXTRACT OF THE MESSAGE COMING OUT SOON!