This week shall be a week of the lifting of every embargo placed on lives in Jesus’ Name. The chain of limitation is broken and you shall fulfill your days.
Paul Enenche: AUGUST 2019 ANOINTING SERVICE 11-08-2019
This Democracy Week, the Will of God shall be done in Nigeria, every ancient structure set up to enslave this nation is broken by fire. Nigeria shall celebrate and every hidden treasure of the Nation is released in Jesus’ Name.
All the expectations you have in mind for this conference is released for you and every agenda of evil waiting for you this week is cancelled by the Blood of Jesus
(ARISE & SHINE) MORNING DEW SERVICE DAY 5 MORNING Dr Paul Enenche
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
#DRC2019: BUSINESS & FINANCIAL IMPARTATION: DAY 4 MORNING. 30-05-19
There is nothing that frustrates impact like lack of finances
Why God Gives Wealth to his people
- To Fulfil His promise to His people Job 22:22-25, Psalms 112:1
- To demonstrate His goodness to His people Psalms 27:13, Isaiah 61:5
- To eliminate the distractions of His people, Joel 2:23
- To redirect his resources into the hands of His people Isaiah 60:5, Proverbs 13:22, Ecclesiastic 2:26
- To possibly influence Kings Isaiah 60:3 – Abundance bring influence, people who are affluential are influential Proverbs 19:4, Proverbs 19:7
- To establish His covenant with his people Deuteronomy 8:18,
- To bless the World through His people
- To build His cities and His kingdom ( Here where churches are built eg Redemption Camp, Winners Church Canaan Land and Dunamis Glory Dome City Airport Road Abuja) Isaiah 45:3 – It is an abomination for Churches to be struggling to build, do banks beg to build? And who owns the riches of the earth if not God?
- To spread the gospel around the Earth. Zechariah 1:17 – That is what churches do build churches, spread the Gospel. That is why God wants the church to be rich, to spread the gospel.
- To give voice and force to the people Ecclesiatic 9:16 – A poor church has no voice, that’s why they can no longer tell us “as poor as a church rat” Rats cant build the type of edifices the churches are building today. In those days they said it’s those who did not finish from school that become pastor, but today we have professionals in the ministry.
Counsel 1: Posses the revelation and wash off the past mindset and use this light to reposition yourself.
Counsel 2: Accept the responsibility to possess your God-ordained abundance