Support the Good work on this Blog Donate in $ God Bless you
BASIC SCRIPTURE ODM 20 September 2023
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 2: 5-11
Philippians 2:5-11 (KJV):
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
FINISH READING: Manna ODM 20 September 3023 – SALVATION ON SINKING SAND!
GET FREE UPDDATE VIA EMAIL
Prayer Points from the Passage:
- Prayer for Christ-like Mindset: Pray that the mind of Christ may be in you, and ask God to help you cultivate the humility and selflessness that Jesus exemplified (Philippians 2:5).
- Recognition of Jesus’ Divinity: Acknowledge Jesus’ divinity and His equality with God the Father (Philippians 2:6).
- Surrender and Servanthood: Pray for the grace to follow Jesus’ example of surrendering personal reputation and taking on the role of a servant (Philippians 2:7).
- Humility: Ask God to help you embrace humility and to be willing to humble yourself even in the face of challenges (Philippians 2:8).
- Obedience to God’s Will: Pray for the strength and obedience to follow God’s will, even when it leads to sacrifice and suffering (Philippians 2:8).
- Exaltation in God’s Timing: Trust in God’s timing for exaltation, just as Jesus was exalted by God after His obedience (Philippians 2:9).
- Worship and Submission: Pray that you may willingly submit to Jesus as Lord, acknowledging His authority over all things (Philippians 2:10-11).
- Glorifying God: Declare your desire to live in a way that glorifies God the Father, just as Jesus’ confession as Lord brings glory to the Father (Philippians 2:11).
- Personal Surrender: Dedicate your life to God’s service, seeking to follow the example of Jesus and be conformed to His image.
These prayer points are inspired by Philippians 2:5-11, which highlights the humility, obedience, and exaltation of Jesus Christ. Praying through these points can help you grow in Christ-likeness and surrender to God’s will in your life.