Topic: Preserved By Grace
[Seeds of Destiny 27 April 2019 Devotional]
Grace brought Noah and his family preservation. Noah was not permitted to be drowned by the flood that drowned others. He was not permitted to be swallowed up by what swallowed others. It was Noah that found grace, but the preservation of that grace extended to his family members.
SCRIPTURE: But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord. Genesis 6:8
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: It is grace that makes your case to be different.
A major secret in the difference between people on earth today in terms of results and outcomes is the grace of God. God’s grace is a difference maker.
• It was grace that differentiated Noah from the people of his generation (Genesis 6:8). Everyone was a victim of the prevailing circumstance in the generation of Noah, except Noah and his family because of grace.
• Paul the Apostle in First Corinthians Chapter 15, and in Verse 10 said, but by the grace of God I am what I am… Paul seemed to be saying, ‘If you notice any difference between me and Peter, James or John, or any of the other apostles, it is the grace of God.’
Now, what were the products of grace in the life of Noah?
1. Distinction: The grace of God that Noah experienced caused him and his family to stand out. The same flood that sank others was the flood that lifted him. It is the grace of God that makes a man to stand out in a community, in a city, in a nation, in a family, or in a class above all others.
It is grace that makes your case and your portion to be different (Romans 9:16). Grace can make you come out with the same certificate as others but with a far better outcome than them in life. At times, grace can make you ask yourself questions like, ‘What did I do differently?’
2. Preservation: Grace brought Noah and his family preservation. Noah was not permitted to be drowned by the flood that drowned others. He was not permitted to be swallowed up by what swallowed others. It was Noah that found grace, but the preservation of that grace extended to his family members.
3. A New Beginning: God made Noah to become the progenitor of a new generation of human beings. As that world was wiped up, God gave Noah a new beginning (Genesis 9:1). It is grace that makes God to do something new in the life of a person.
Beloved, in this season, the God of new shall do something new in your life, in Jesus’ Name.
REMEMBER THIS: It is grace that makes your case to be different.
1.Always apply for the grace of God at the place of prayer
2.Believe God for a change of level in this season
PRAYER: O Lord, I apply for the grace for a continuous walk with You. Help me not to stray from Your Presence, Lord in Jesus’ Name.