Table of Contents
RCCG House Fellowship System
How is the RCCG House Fellowship System Run?
Pastor E A Adeboye. Daddy G O
To effect prompt implementation of the Church growth programs of the Redeemed Christian Church of God on Church planting and house fellowship development at the grass root level.
To accomplish the aforementioned vision, we seek to fulfill the following:
1. Growth: To ensure commitment to House Fellowship Leaders to follow up, New Believers’Class Training and New Comers’Preservation.
2. Relevance: To encourage relevance of House Fellowship to Church Growth through Mass Reproduction of House Fellowship Leaders.
3. Awareness: To ccreate awareness on the need for parishioners, in all parishes of RCCG, to attend House Fellowship meetings and release their homes for House Fellowship, specifically, we target first Sundays of each month as House Fellowship awareness day in all Parishes of RCCG.
4. Church Planting: To help in Church planting by identifying and translating House Fellowship Centers, with large population, to full fledged Parishes of RCCG.
5. Evangelism: To liaise with Parishes of RCCG to actualize the goals of the Mission on Evangelism by mobilizing House Fellowship members for personal or mass evangelism, especially on the last Saturdays of each month.